Currently Out of Stock. More stock expected by the end of November. You are welcome to pre-order.
Easily convert your Precision Mathews milling machine into a CNC workhorse using our premium CNC conversion kit. Our kit is completely bolt-on allowing you to convert your machine to CNC in a couple of hours using basic hand tools. This is currently the most compact kit available. The stepper motors don't "hang out" as far out as on other conversion kits allowing for a smaller total machine footprint. This reduces the required size and cost of a potential future enclosure project.
Reach out to us with any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No drilling, tapping, or cutting of machine castings required.
- High quality C7 ball screws and ball nuts.
- Nema 23 stepper motor mount on X and Y axis with 1/4" stepper motor shaft couplers standard. We can also supply this kit with couplers for 3/8" stepper motor shafts.
- Nema 34 stepper motor mount on Z axis with 1/2" motor shaft coupler.
- High-quality corrosion-resistant 6061 aluminum motor mounts, bearing blocks, and spacers.
- Over 50 high-quality stainless steel socket head screws included for assembly and stepper motor mounting.
- Head column cover plate with oil pump access.
- Sealed angular contact bearings (not sealed deep-grove bearings) for greater rigidity and less backlash.
Order your kit today and make something great!
Note: some of our customers have expressed interest in a double-ballnut version of this kit. Double-ballnuts might potentially reduce backlash, but it often comes at the expense of reduced travel. If you're interested in this option, let us know.
Below is the Assembly Video for this conversion kit: